Business owners can’t get away from spending for their employees. That’s the truth. However, offering group health insurance California to your staff can actually benefit your business. While you want to save, you also want to make sure you provide well for your people. Having a group health insurance in California will strike a balance between the two. Here’s how:
- It attracts skilled employees. It gives you a competitive edge if you offer group health plan as skilled employees don’t have to stress over their medical insurance needs. If you get it from Insuresaver, we will process everything for you at no additional cost.
- Retention. It has been found that having to replace an employee can cost you at least half of their yearly salary compared to retaining old employees. As small business owners, you can’t afford the inconvenience and expense of a frequent turnover. A survey also showed that:
2.1. employees’ loyalty increased when health insurance is offered according to 78% of the employer respondents
2.2. employees are productive because they are healthy according to 64% of the employers
2.3. 58% of the business owners say that absenteeism is reduced
2.4. 75% of the company owners say that it helps in their recruitment efforts
- Savings. Group health insurance California are actually tax deductible because it is considered as a business expense. Also, your employees are paying their part of the premium based on their taxable payroll, so you get lower payroll taxes too.
- Employees salary. Your employees get the most out of their bucks with group health plans as their premiums are deducted on a pre-tax basis, so their taxable income also decreases.
- It helps build a community. This is a classic case of kindness getting ripples. Because employers offer it to provide their employees’ happiness and long-term health, the employees are more inclined to do well on their job to make their boss happy too.
Since Insuresaver offers group health insurance in California, everything is centralized, so employees know where to go when they look for help. No need to worry about all the process as we will take all the hassles of the paperwork off of your hands so that you can do what you do best-i.e. to take care of your business. Call us today at 1 (800) 366-2751 to request a quote.